Recovery Bar for the regeneration after sports
The SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR contains valuable carbohydrates as well as proteins and therefore it is well suited for the regeneration after sports. Available flavour is vanilla with chocolate glace.
Benefits SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR
Why SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR?
- easy to consume due to the pleasant consistence
- very tasty vanilla flavour with chocolate glace
- very suitable for the regeneration due to the ingredients as carbohydrates and proteins
What does the SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR contain?
- high percentage of proteins (30%) and carbohydrates (44%)
What does the SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR not contain? (advices for vegans and athletes with food intolerances )
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
Ingredients SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR
milk protein, glucose syrup, full-cream milk chocolate coating (sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier soy lecithin, flavour), fructose syrup, hydrolyzed collagen, glucose, palm fat, flavour, salt, egg white powder
Hint: May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and sesame.
Nutritional values SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR
|Nutritional values per||50 g (1 bar)||100 g|
|Energy||839 kJ (199 kcal)||1,678 kJ (398 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of this sugar
|Proteins||15 g||30 g|
|Salt||0.10 g||0.20 g|
Protein-Carbohydrate-Bar with chocolate glace
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
bar á 50 g: 50 g
The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, gender)
- condition of the circuit (altitude profiles and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load:
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training/ competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommended intake SQUEEZY RECOVERY BAR
We recommend one RECOVERY BAR á 50 g within one hour after sports.
This corresponds to 22 g of carbohydrates and 15 g of proteins.