Energy Bar with caffeine for endurance athletes
The vegan ENERGY SUPER BAR contains a high value mix of carbohydrates from oat flakes, rice crisps and fruits and provides athletes with energy during sports. Furthermore the bar contains caffeine (50 mg/bar). Available flavour is cola.
Benefits SQUEEZY ENERGY SUPER BAR
Why ENERGY SUPER BAR?
- provides energy before and during sports
- caffeine gives the bar a bitter, not too sweet flavour
- easy usage, bar does not stick
- pleasant consistence even at warm and cold conditions, thus easy to chew
What does the ENERGY SUPER BAR contain?
- high value mix of carbohydrates from oat flakes, rice crisps and fruits
- 50 mg caffeine per bar
What does the ENERGY SUPER BAR not contain? (advices for vegans and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of lactose
- free of sources from animal origin (suitable for vegans)
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
Ingredients SQUEEZY ENERGY SUPER BAR
oat flakes, rice crisps 18.5 % (rice flour, wheat gluten, sugar, wheat malt, glucose, salt), invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, raisins 14.4 %, sugar, glucose, extruded corn flakes 3,3 % (corn flour, wheat flour,sugar, wheat malt,salt, flavours), maltodextrin, soy oil, flavours, acidulant (citric acid), salt, caffeine* (100 mg/ 100 g)
Hint: May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and sesame. *Caffeine is not suitable for children, pregant woman and caffeine sensitive persons.
Nutritional values SQUEEZY ENERGY SUPER BAR
|Nutritional values per||50 g (1 bar)||100 g|
|Energy||740 kJ (174 kcal)||1,480 kJ (349 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of this sugar
|Proteins||2.8 g||5.5 g|
|Salt||0.21 g||0.42 g|
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
bar á 50 g: 50 g
Caffeine: 101 mg/ 100 g bar
Not suitable for children, pregnant woman and caffeine sensitive persons.
The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, gender)
- condition of the circuit (altitude profiles and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load:
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training/ competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommended intake SQUEEZY ENERGY SUPER BAR
During sports we recommend to consume one bar per hour.
This corresponds to 37 g of carbohydrates per bar.
To optimize the absorption of carbohydrates it is recommended to drink additionally 200 ml of water after each bar.
Advice: The SQUEEZY ENERGY SUPER contains 51 mg of caffeine. Caffeine is not suitable for children, pregnant woman and caffeine sensitive persons.