Fruit Gum for athletes
The ENERGY FRUIT GUM is a ideal alternative to conventional Energy Gels. The one sachet á 50 g provides athletes with 36 g of carbohydrates. This corresponds to 1 – 2 sachets of Energy Gels.
Benefits SQUEEZY ENERGY FRUIT GUM
Why Energy Fruit Gum?
- perfect alternative to energy gels due to the easy handling and comfortable usage
- single fruit gums can be consumed constantly one after another, which leads to a continuous energy support during sports
- carbohydrates were already absorbed when chewing the fruit gums
- less sweet fruit flavour
What does the Energy Fruit Gum contain?
- high value carbohydrates, primarily maltodextrin
- minerals as sodium and potassium
What does the Energy Fruit Gum not contain? (advices for vegans and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of lactose
- free of gluten
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
Ingredients SQUEEZY ENERGY FRUIT GUM
maltodextrin, water, glucose syrup, gelatine, fructose, acidifier: lactic acid; fruit concentrates and plant extracts (black currant, carott, curcuma), aroma, sodium lactate, potassium lactate, vegetable oil, release agent: bees- and carnauba wax
Nutritional values SQUEEZY ENERGY FRUIT GUM
|Nutritional values per||50 g (1 sachet)||100 g|
|Energy||698 kJ (165 kcal)||1,396 kJ (329 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of the sugar
|Proteins||4.2 g||8.4 g|
|Salt||0.13 g||0.25 g|
Carbohydrate-Fruit Gum (dietary food for intense muscular effort, primarily for athletes)
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
sachet á 50 g: 50 g
Recommended intake SQUEEZY FRUIT GUM
The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, gender)
- conditions of the circuit (altitude profile and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training /competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommendation ENERGY FRUIT GUMS
During sports we recommend to consume 1 – 2 sachets per hour.
This corresponds to 36 – 72 g of carbohydrates.