Energy bar for athletes
The lactose free carbohydrate bar is ideal for athletes.
The energy rich power snack is soft and easy to chew, isn’t sticky and has a fresh fruit flavour.
Benefits SQUEEZY ENERGY BAR
Why Energy Bars?
- high-energy vegan snack before and during sports
- easy to chew due to the pleasant consistence of oat flakes, rice crisps and fruits
- high percentage of carbohydrates (36 gram per 50-g-bar)
- low amount of fat (2.4 gram per 50-g-bar)
What does the Energy Bar contain?
- high valuable carbohydrate mix from rice crisps, oat flakes and maltodextrin
- fruits as raisins and apricots
What does the Energy Bar not contain? (advices for vegan and athletes with food intolerances)
- free of lactose
- free of ingredients of animal origin (suitable for vegans)
- free of artificial sweeteners and colourings
Ingredients SQUEEZY ENERGY BAR
rice crisps18.5 % (rice flour, wheat gluten, sugar, wheat malt, glucose, salt), oat flakes 18.5 %, invert sugar syrup, glucose syrup, raisins 12 %, sugar, apricot pieces 5.4 % (fructose-glucose syrup, apricot purée concentrate, humectant (glycerol), sugar, wheat fibre, palm fat, gelling agent (pectin), acidity regulalator (citric acid), flavour, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), glucose, palm fat, candied orange peel 2.2 % (orange peel, sugar, glucose-fructose syrup, acidity regulator (citric acid)), maltodextrin, emulsifier (soy lecithin), flavours, acidulant (citric acid), salt
Hint: May contain traces of milk, nuts, peanuts and sesame.
Nutritional values SQUEEZY ENERGY BAR
|Nutritional values per||50 g (1 bar)||100 g|
|Energy||766 kJ (181 kcal)||1,533 kJ (362 kcal)|
– of this saturated fatty acids
– of this sugar
|Proteins||2.6 g||5.1 g|
|Salt||0.19 g||0.38 g|
Produced in Germany
Squeezy Sports Nutrition GmbH
bar á 50 g: 50 g
The individual need of energy vary from person to person and depends on different conditions as:
- individual physical conditions (age, weight, height, sex)
- condition of the circuit (altitude profiles and ground)
- kind of sport
- individual performance and intensity of load:
Training with heart rate of 60 – 70 % of maximum heart rate.
Training/ competition with heart rate of 70 – 80 % of maximum heart rate.
Recommended intake SQUEEZY ENERGY BAR
We recommend one ENERGY BAR á 50 g per hour during sports.
This corresponds to 36 g of carbohydrates.
To optimize the absorption of carbohydrates it is recommended to drink additionally 200 ml of water.