Rotor may be best known for its oval-shaped Qarbon rings, but it also remembers to include those of who prefer round rings with its noQ Carbon Round Chainring. Utilizing the same light and efficient structure as its ovalized siblings, the noQ ring boasts a CNC machined alloy base reinforced with a carbon fiber finish for an added touch of flex-resisting stiffness and that classically carbon aesthetic that always adds a few extra style watts to the ride. This construction method nets claims of an 8% reduction in weight compared to fully aluminum rings, as well as a massive 20% increase in power-transferring stiffness that’ll be much appreciated when the tempo ramps up at the end of a long, grueling road race.
- Upgrade your crankset with this carbon-finished chainring
- Aluminum construction with outer carbon layer reduces weight
- Blend of materials boosts stiffness and efficiency
- Traditional round ring shape
- Bolt Circle: 110mm – 5 Bolts
- Colour: Black
- 7075-T6 aluminum with 3k carbon fiber finish
It is recommended to be used with Rotor noQ BCD110x5 39T Inner Chainring.
There are no reviews yet.