Access real time performance rich data including proprietary metrics TORQUE 360, Optimum Chainring Angle (OCA) and a recommendation of your Optimal Chainring Position (OCP). Combine with Q RINGS® oval chainrings to adjust your OCP in 1 of 5 different positions for fine-tuned pedalling efficiency. Classic Round chainrings also available.
What’s included?: 2INpower DM Crank arms (integrated axle) / Direct Mount Chainrings / Spacers
- Weight: 775 g (596 g without chainrings)
- Head Unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart; compatible ANT+™ head units: http://www.thisisant.com/directory
- Analisys software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- Software: ROTOR 2INpower app, ROTOR 2INpower User Software
- Q-Factor: 147.5 mm
- Chainline: 43.5 mm
- Sizes available: 165 / 170 / 172.5 / 175 mm
- Spider available: ROTOR Direct Mount chainrings, oval and round
- Battery Specifications: Rechargeable Li-ion + USB cable
- Estimated Battery Life: 250 hours riding time
- Water Resistance: IPX7
- Strain Gauges: 4 gauges in the axle and 4 in the right crank arm
- Wireless Technology: ANT+™ 2.4 Ghz/ Bluetooth® Smart
- Compatibility: BB30 / PF30 / PF30 BBright / BB386 / BSA / ITA / BB
Introducing the new oval Direct Mount with OCP Mount. OCP Mount’s patent-pending, proprietary technology allows the oval Direct Mount to be adjusted in 1-degree increments for optimized pedaling biomechanics. 12.5% ovality heightens the performance advantages of oval chainrings; no other oval chainring in the growing oval chainring category offers the adjustment options plus unique ovality all aimed at improving pedaling performance.
Introducing the new Round Direct Mount Chainrings. The Direct Mount is CNC’d from a block of 7075 aluminum to save more than 30 g over a standard chainring combo which, together with ALDHU crank arms, becomes ROTOR’s lightest crankset ever. The ALDHU 3D+’s innovative modular structure makes each component individually available to accommodate the current spectrum of riders and bike standards.
Weight: 168 g for a 52/36