Q36.5’s ’20 Collection offers an updated version of the G1 jersey with several revised features. The G1 2.0 jersey is now constructed of two different strategically placed fabrics that specifically benefit different parts of the torso:
- Sleeve and shoulder panels are made from a micro-perforated 110g polyester fabric, now with a raw laser cut.
- Front and back panels are made from a double-faced micro-polyester that combines the push-pull effect with a super fast drying time. The result is optimal moisture management during exertion. The fabric is made of 70% recycled polyester fiber .
- The jersey has an ergonomic fit and features our proprietary invisible pocket system. Under the pockets we have introduced a grip panel with a raw laser cut to help keep the jersey in place.
- High UV protection (+50SPF)
- 3mm cam lock reflex zips throughout.
Q36.5’s Creative Art Laboratory is dedicated to the graphic aspects of cycling clothing. We have been working to improve and expand in this area and the results show in our new, more extravagant graphic jerseys that express the essence of Italian style yet maintain the same sophistication and radical innovation as is found in our fabrics and pattern cuts.
Measure the circumferencearound the widest part of your chest, just under the arms.
Measure the circumference around your natural waist at it’s narrowest point.
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C