Inspired by the rainforests of Mexico and Guatemala and designed by our Creative Art Lab.
The G1 jersey is constructed of two different fabrics placed strategically to benefit different parts of the torso:
- Sleeve and shoulder panels are made from a micro-perforated 110g polyester fabric.
- Front and back panels are made from a double faced micro-polyester that combines the push pull effect with a super fast drying time. The result is optimal moisture management during exertion .
- The jersey has an ergonomic fit and features our proprietary invisible pocket system.
- High UV protection (+50 SPF).
- 3mm cam lock reflex zips throughout.
Q36.5 also has a Creative Art Laboratory dedicated to the graphic aspects of cycling clothing. We have been working to improve and expand in this area and the results show in our new, more extravagant graphic jerseys that express the essence of Italian style yet maintain the same sophistication and radical innovation as our fabrics and cuts.
Measure the circumferencearound the widest part of your chest, just under the arms.
Measure the circumference around your natural waist at it’s narrowest point.
Body Temperature Stability Guarantee = Above 18°C