Salopette Gregarius Cargo Adventure, the all-rounder cycling bib shorts
The all-rounder for every riding occasion, no matter what the distance or intensity, is designed for the most adventurous of cycling activities in all environments and climates.
New extra pockets provide not only added space but protection as well. A bonus function of the leg pocket is increased protection in case of a crash: the two layers of fabric roll against each other resulting in less direct friction on your skin.
- Extra Value Power Mesh™: We have introduced an Extra Value Power Mesh insert on the quadriceps that creates a second external useful pocket for various needs: it can comfortably carry a gel or a bar on your ride.
- Extra Invisible Back Pocket: An additional pocket above the lumbar support is minimal and remains invisible when not in use.
- New pre-shaped ergonomic cut: As a result of our detailed research into ergogenics, this new model has a similar construction to the Salopette Elite, based on the principle of using minimal seams and strategically placed panels for added pedal stroke support.
- C-Interface: Introducing a new proprietary pattern for the crotch area, aimed to improve the interface between saddle and chamois. Our innovative pattern, which has redesigned the construction of the crotch area, includes the elimination of the central seams that normally create pressure and discomfort while on the saddle. The new pattern replicates the contact surface of the saddle and is made with a moulded fabric that adapts naturally to the different typology of saddles.
- Anti-stress cut: A proprietary cut for the genital area allows more freedom of movement as well as increased comfort in the pelvic zone.
- Proprietary leg band finishing: No hot spots and less pressure on the thigh thanks to the raw cut at the bottom of the leg panels that keeps the shorts in place. Uncomfortable elastic band grips and silicon strips are things of the past.
- UF Knit44 ECO: A new proprietary knitted fabric with a 44 gauge (44 stitches per cm^2) density construction. Providing increased muscle support with 200g of weight, it’s robust and offers UV protection and sun deflection (1,5°C less than a similar regular black fabric). Made using only 100% polyamide and elastane yarns from recycled sources.
- New strap construction: Light and breathable.
- New Super Molded Anatomical chamois* – more anatomic – extra padding – better moisture management. Offers all-round support for training, competition and long distances.
- Lumbar support panel: Constructed of high density woven stretch fabric augmented with silver thread, it works actively to improve stability and body alignment during the pedal stroke.
*Powered by Elastic Interface® CyTech Italy
There are no reviews yet.