For a comfortable and effective pedaling
The shape, modeled on the basis of anatomical and ergonomic studies, provides the necessary support in the strategic points, for a comfortable and effective pedaling. Every single detail of Prime 3.0 has been designed to raise the level of your performance.
The shape of the rear of the saddle has been designed to provide a uniform contact area. Repente’s R&D has focused on avoiding any hindrance to the free motion of the hip joint during the pedal down-stroke, creating leverage for the cyclist in terms of comfort and thrust effectiveness (ERGO SHAPE)
The central anatomical channel has been made even wider.
The thickness of the padding layer has been increased throughout the surface of the saddle. To ensure a more comfortable sitting position both on uneven ground and over long distances, EVA material, highly suitable for its top lightness and shock absorption properties, has been used for the padding.
The tip of Prime 3.0 has a thicker padding layer with a square-shaped cross section to provide the best support when moving forward along the saddle.
The saddle graphics, minimal and stylish, combine design with functionality. The sides of the middle-front part feature a graphic pattern in glossy paint, which has the effect of reducing any inner thigh chafing.
A perfect combination of comfort and performance
- Width (Prime 3.0 142) 142 mm
- Structure reinforced with long carbon fibers
- Anatomical channel «Pressure relief»
- Thick layer of Eva padding
- Square front for a better support
- Non-slip coating
- Shaping: round
- COATING Water-based microfiber
- PADDING Super lightweight Eva foam
- PADDING SUPPORT PA12 Carbon Reinforced
- SUPPORT STRUCTURE PA12 Long Carbon Fiber (LCF)
- RAIL UD Carbon Fiber T700 Ø 7×9 mm
- DIMENSIONS 275 mm x 142 mm
- WEIGHT (± 5%) 160 g (5,64 oz)
- GRAPHICS Black