- Made in the USA
- Anodized red, machined aluminum shell
- 6806 (30mm ID) Enduro ABEC 5 Ceramic Hybrid bearings
- Adaptable BB to fit PressFit 30 specific frames (46mm ID) with shell widths from 61mm to 86.5mm
- Will accept current 30mm spindle cranksets, as well as 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
- Packaged for retail display
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid 6806 Bearings
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid bearings have Grade 5 ceramic balls with ABEC 5 chromium steel races. Bearings are made from pure Silicon Nitride material with extreme high density from uniform compaction, the micro-structural development of this material during manufacturing is second to none.
Grade 5 Si3n4 Ceramic Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round, 60% lighter weight, and 7 times harder than steel.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside. Bearings are filled both sides with Rheolube grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
There are no reviews yet.