- Made in the USA
- Anodized red, machined aluminum shell
- 6806 (30mm ID) Enduro ABEC 5 Angular Contact bearings
- Dual silicone seal keeps the contamination out for longer life
- Adaptable BB to fit PressFit 30 specific frames (46mm ID) with shell widths from 61mm to 86.5mm
- Will accept current 30mm spindle cranksets, as well as 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
- Packaged for retail display
- Tech Help: Installing SRAM XX1 & XO1 cranks with Wheels Mfg PF30 Bottom Bracket
Enduro Angular Contact 6806 Bearings
In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact (A/C) bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level. Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. “LLB” dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*