The versatile Cervelo Front Light Mount 004 was designed for the ST31 and ST32 stem and faceplate system used on the Caledonia frames and bikes. The mount is set-up to be used with a GoPro interface, which the sport camera and many front lights are built or adapted to accept. It has an adjustable extension fitting system and a computer mount with both Garmin and Wahoo style 1/4 turn inserts.
The multi-piece mount set-ups off a plate threaded receiver insert which is installed from the back of the faceplate, mating perfectly with the inner curve, and then is fastened to the base of the mount system which snugs right up to the faceplate for a stable, secure interface.
- Modular mount extension system based on the GoPro style interface, for light, camera, computer use
- Assembly mounts to the ST31/32 Cervelo stem faceplate design of the Caledonia
- Has computer head mount with both Garmin and Wahoo 1/4 turn insert options
- Works with many light options that feature a GoPro interface or adapter
- When all fasteners are properly torqued will easily hold a sport camera, light ot large GPS head unit
- Color: Black