To take full advantage of Caffélatex sealant, we created complete kits, to convert standard bicycle wheels into tubeless (2 wheels per kit).
Caffélatex Tubeless Conversion Kits are intended for Tubeless and Tubeless-Ready mountain bike tyres, manufactured according to UST fitting diameter.
WARNING: the use of Caffélatex Tubeless Conversion Kit with standard mountain bike tube-type tyres is done under the user’s sole responsibility and the inflation with these tyres might be difficult, due to Caffélatex Tubeless Tape reduced thickness.
Standard road wheels can also be converted to tubeless with Caffélatex Tubeless Conversion Kit.
WARNING: on the road, due to the high inflating pressure, tubeless tyres are the only ones that will function (tube-type tyres will explode… either immediately after mounting them or during a ride, with the risk of serious injuries or death).
- 1 Portatutto tool bottle (as functional packaging)
- 1 bottle of Caffélatex sealant, 250 ml, with measuring over-cap
- 1 roll of Caffélatex Tubeless Tape (S, M or L version, depending on the kit)
- 2 Caffélatex Tubeless Valves with conic adapters (for both Presta and Schrader-drilled rims) and a key for Presta mechanisms
- instruction leaflet (click to open pdf version)
Versions: “S” Kit for rims with external section between 20 and 24 mm, “M” Kit for rims with external section between 25 and 29 mm, “L” Kit for rims with external section between 30 and 34 mm.
- visit our Caffélatex Knowledge Base (all you need to know about Caffélatex, constantly updated)
- reviews on magazines and websites all over the World